An Unsanitised Account
Blame the Bible
Paul and Barnabas set out
Don’t sweat the small stuff (and stuff is the small stuff)
Advance the kingdom
Questions for your group
- What sort of arguer are you? Do you enjoy intelligent arguing? Do you try to ignore disagreements? Do you get emotional?
- How would you score yourself?
- When I disagree, can I describe the other person’s view clearly and convincingly?
- Do I tend to think people who disagree with me are bad or stupid?
- Have I had an argument where I was right, but left collateral damage?
- What can I do about it?